What's new

WTS - Crumpler 4 Million Dollar Home

Tiller

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Feb 5, 2013
Messages
1,455
Reaction score
452
Location
Charleston, SC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey there, I just bought a bigger bag, so I'm selling my old one. Works great, perfect for when you just want to carry one camera and lens. Perfect condition. I'm asking for $30 net to me plus shipping. I don't have any selling feedback, but I've been posting on here for a while and I don't mind calling/texting, whatever so you can know I'm not a scammer :)

Thanks for looking!

Tyler
 

Attachments

  • $image-3086892397.webp
    $image-3086892397.webp
    164.5 KB · Views: 141
  • $image-1400748050.webp
    $image-1400748050.webp
    132 KB · Views: 156
SOLD - another forum
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom