WTS: New In Box D40 Kit

his poor attitude to the original remarks of people saying it's to much is what brought on the negative comments.
and the were well deserved,
sorry guy you arent a big online store, as you stated. so you arent really gonna make as much as what your asking. with all the newer cameras out now, this is out dated and you would be lucky to sell it for 350. not on ebay. and anyone you buys it for that much, you ripped off.

You mistake my attitude for displeasure with arrogant people making classless attacks in my for sale thread. Too many people with nothing better to do than to pick apart someone elses for sale thread. Pure character shows through when the keyboard ninjas, hiding behind their LCD screen decide to be a$$holes.......ie. Bram making baseless personal attacks for no apparent reason other than to show his tactical keyboard skills.

Bottom line here is let a seller put out a feeler........if no response, the seller will drop his/her price slowly until the item sells.

Some sellers will throw out a good price from the start just to get rid of their item. I am in no hurry to sell, and with patience, will get for my D40 what the market is willing to give me. Whether that is $425 or $350. It is my prerogative to start the price where I want. I don't mind constructive criticism as long as it is kept civil and professional.

lol..

This guys asking price was alittle high but some of you ppl are jerks lol .

FYI, to the guy who said 40x is better.. LMAO @ ignorance
&
i sold my d40 used recently for 375 on shipped on ebay.
:shrug:

Well said. Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back