What's new

WTS: Nikon 28mm 2.8 D

Fender5388

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 18, 2009
Messages
174
Reaction score
8
Location
KCMO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
200 dollars OBO, i'll pay shipping. Lower 48 states only. paypal preferred.

reason for selling: Saving money for a nikon 24-85mm 2.8.

6048236202_4683d1d552_z.jpg


6048235824_9833c098f7_z.jpg


6047681937_eeff8f5452_z.jpg


I've owned this lens for around 2 years and have used it very lightly. I'm just not a fan of the focal length and I need a standard zoom lens more.


Email at : Fender5388 at gmail.com if interested for a faster response.
 
good lens just not a good focal length for me! make offers
 
Bump trades maybe, make offers
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom