What's new

WTS (or trade) Nikon 20mm Lens

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
517
Reaction score
25
Location
Fort Collins, CO
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I have a Nikon 20mm 2.8 AF D lens for sale. This is the Japanese-made lens. It's in perfect working condition, both cosmetically and mechanically. I bought it used from a camera store in Orange County and have literally only used it twice. It retails for $750 according to Nikon's website.

I'm asking for $500 obo or trade for a Nikon 18-35mm FX or Tokina 16-28mm. I can provided better photos upon request.

null_zps7f26154a.jpg


null_zpsb9472955.jpg


null_zps8c7f9efe.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom