What's new

WTS: Sony a300 with 3 Lenses and Accessories

Updated price.. $695.00 Takes All!!

Also I have a Promaster 7500 EDF Flash listed in a seperate thread. If you want it and this package - $850.00. Thats just a crazy deal but I do need to sell this stuff. Thanks!
 
last price change...
lowered it to my bottom dollar of $625.00 plus shipping. Local pickup possible. I feel like I am giving this thing away.
 
not with all the extras. This has the kit lens, a 50mm f1.8 lens, and a Tamron 70-300mm lens, extra battery, 2 cards, and all the software/manual. if i'm wrong please link me as I will certainly adjust to be fair. not trying to make money, just need the extra cash for an upgrade.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom