What's new

WTT: My 5D Mark III + Cash for your 1D Mark IV

Joined
Apr 20, 2013
Messages
265
Reaction score
80
Location
Philly
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Like the title says, I'm looking to trade a 5D Mark III (less than 500 clicks) for a 1D Mark IV preferably with a shutter that still has a decent life left in it. I'd be willing to add some cash as well. I'll post pictures if/when I get any interest from anyone. Thanks for looking!
 
How about a 6D and $10 for shipping?

Sorry man...have to tease about your constant switching of bodies.
 
Haha, I fully deserve it. I'm so damn indecisive. I really haven't lost much money at all with my constant switching though so I'm not that upset. I just don't like renting cameras because sometimes I'll go several days unexpectedly with nothing to shoot and then something will come up out of nowhere. Since I'm looking to use it for sports/concerts, I don't feel like renting a camera and shooting landscape/nature/etc. would really help me determine if the camera's for me.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom