WWII re-enactment photos from today

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Every year they have a WWII reenactment near my house. It's a great event that is really well done. I ran out there today to check things out and shot some pics.

I was wondering what you guys thought of various editing styles. Here's a couple of pics I've edited. I was thinking B&W would be cool of course, but I also like the desaturated look of vintage color photos. I tried a couple, let me know if you like the shots and editing... any suggestions would be welcomed as to editing ideas.

526609283_moqEQ-L.jpg

526439402_aLvNy-L.jpg

526439148_UL6fm-L.jpg

526511587_ReBv3-L.jpg

Last edited:
the desaturated shots work best for me... really gives it that WWII vibe in them. Great shots!!

Thanks Bigboi3, I am partial to the desaturated look too.

Here's a shot of a US recon aircraft, can you believe they even had these (more than one) buzzing around? This one did a low enough pass that I could get this uncropped shot.

526526235_NctDY-L.jpg

EDIT: I deleted the B&W version from my portfolio so now only the desaturated one exists. So I nuked this post and moved the image to the original post.

Last edited:
Great shots! I agree with the desat rather than B&W...I think you might even de sat that last one a little more, but maybe not. :thumbup:

Thanks guys. :)

Here's one I just finished, something about it grabs me.

526605857_baRWA-L.jpg

I'm really happy with the number of shots I got today that I like. Here's another one.

526538166_Gim9r-L.jpg

Ok, I'll stop posting these... :) But I had to share one more.

526598013_dRk9q-L.jpg

These photos are amazing :thumbup: Really loving to desaturated look.

I vote you keep posting them! Amazing amazing amazing

I vote you keep posting them! Amazing amazing amazing
Thank you. :D

Ok, here's another action shot:

526597926_NC2qd-L.jpg

This guy cracked me up, he just looked like he was really enjoying himself.

526563603_xY9GX-L.jpg

Most reactions

Back