WWII Reenactment

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken this summer but I've only recently started posting to tpf.com. What do you think? The pic of the guy on the cell phone cracks me up!
$Remagen1.jpg$Remagen2.jpg$Remagen3.jpg$Remagen4.jpg$Remagen5.jpg

I like them... If it were me, I would make them a bit grainy, just to add to the era thing, but I like them!

Any good tips for giving it an authentic film look in Lightroom or Photoshop? I can never achieve that when I've tried (which I haven't for these particular photos)

Any good tips for giving it an authentic film look in Lightroom or Photoshop? I can never achieve that when I've tried (which I haven't for these particular photos)

You can get the start toa good digital b+w in channel mixer click monochrome and enter 68 24 8 i dont know about adding grain because i shoot on film

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

If you add grain, make the grain to be white, at least ;)

I have an OM1 and an N75 that I have recently started to use and oh my word is it a transition. Talk about a lesson in patience! But the biggest problem, as a college student, is how expensive it is. My university actually has a dark room but they won't let me use it because I'm not a photo major.

Most reactions

Back