What's new

www.mikevadonphotography.com photos

mikev1a

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Thought I might share a photo or two.

www.mikevadonphotography.com to see more

IMG_3278%5B4%5D.jpg
 
Your home page is full of ads and no photos.....why would I ever click on your site again?
 
Yeah, seriously, I clicked your site and its just a bunch of ads. How lame man.

I did go to your older posts and saw a few subpar shots there, nothing interesting though
 
I'll admit. I couldn't care less about your hotshoe breaking. Where are the pictures?
 
Your home page is full of ads and no photos.....why would I ever click on your site again?

Why would you click in the first place? :lol:

One post on the forum ever... clear plug... no click from me! Noooooo sir.

Want me to view your work? Post pictures, not links.

:thumbdown:

Because they claim that my Mac can't get a virus and I want to prove them wrong:mrgreen: I'll click on anything so long as it's not spam e-mail.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom