X-T20 Firmware

Fujidave

Blue eyed and Beautiful
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I see that Fuji have put out a Firmware update for the X-T20, I still have not done the one for the X-T2 yet.

I think it's great what Fujifilm does in regards to supporting their products. However, I carefully read the firmware text file prior to applying. Does it currently address any issues I'm having? What improvements does it include? If there is something I want in there, I wait a couple weeks before applying. I'm old school, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Fuji firmware seems to always have something I want but I can usually wait for it. A lot of people recently went out and applied firmware to their XT2 right when it came out and encountered issues. I chose to wait and glad I did.

I think it's great what Fujifilm does in regards to supporting their products. However, I carefully read the firmware text file prior to applying. Does it currently address any issues I'm having? What improvements does it include? If there is something I want in there, I wait a couple weeks before applying. I'm old school, if it ain't broke, don't fix it. Fuji firmware seems to always have something I want but I can usually wait for it. A lot of people recently went out and applied firmware to their XT2 right when it came out and encountered issues. I chose to wait and glad I did.

I am not going to rush this time with the updates, will leave it for a bit then will do both camera`s.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back