Xan Javier Photo Walk

vipgraphx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I went again to Xan Javier Mission Church as I was in the area and I had a few hours to shoot. I was able to take a few what I think are interesting shots during tours. I would like to share these with you folks.

1) Christo

christo xan javier by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

2) Virgin Mary Close Up

virgin mary by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

3) Virgin Mary

xan xavier virgin mary by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

4) Say a Prayer

candles close up crop by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

5) Cross in window (one of my favorite for lighting purposes this room was only lit by the window light)

window cross crop by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

6) Tourist waching the history of the church. Just thought it made for an interesting shot.

dark room by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

7)Arch to the mountain with a man praying

arch2 by VIPGraphX, on Flickr

Hope you enjoy!

Pretty Cool
What state are you in?

Lovely, is it possible to clone out the light in #1 and #3? Its the only point drawing my eyes from the subjects. Or is it left in intentionally?

Lovely, is it possible to clone out the light in #1 and #3? Its the only point drawing my eyes from the subjects. Or is it left in intentionally?

I will try to clone it out, its kind of hard because the light glare rays. and there is detail in there that will be hard to bring back. I will try....

Thanks!

I will try to clone it out, its kind of hard because the light glare rays. and there is detail in there that will be hard to bring back. I will try....Thanks!
Yeah I know I don't have the skills for it.

Most reactions

Back