What's new

Xmas Flame

Lensmeister

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
May 1, 2005
Messages
1,491
Reaction score
15
Location
This blessed plot, this earth, this realm, this EN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just a shot

C & C welcomed with gusto ....

flame.jpg
 
Simple and beautiful.
It might also still work with a frame half this size ... have you tried?
 
I meant the expression "frame" as in "size of the photo".
And I believe it would still be simple and beautiful in a crop to half this photos size.
 
Flamed it! Oh you are a comedian!

I like it, but agree with Corinna in her cropping suggestion. But perhaps she would also like a bright green border?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom