What's new

Yard Sale Find

Ratman667

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jun 15, 2010
Messages
119
Reaction score
2
Location
Atlantic Beach, Fl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
So, I was out browsing yard sales today and came across this:

2010-12-11_21-39-11_415.jpg


The bulbs are where I was testing it.

2010-12-11_21-37-15_324.jpg


2010-12-11_21-38-52_272.jpg


2010-12-11_21-39-54_423.jpg


Best of all, it was only $0.50 and it works.

I have no actual plans of using it, but it is a good start to a collection of old gear. lol

Oh, anyone know anything about this thing? I googled it, but came up empty.
 
Looks like an old copy light attachment. Great score for .50. I'm sure Derrel will know something about it. he's at least that old!
 
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Thanks for the link. It's a good thing I didn't plan on using this thing. The bulbs are $100 apiece! And they only last 4 hours...
 
I'm sure Derrel will know something about it. he's at least that old!
THAT'S HILARIOUS! :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom