Yasir

DanOstergren

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
A couple of days ago I photographed a model that I connected with over Instagram.
Shot in natural light, with a 5D MKI and Canon 85mm f/1.8 lens.

_mg_0057_1_by_danostergren-dcb1wa9.jpg

_mg_0048_by_danostergren-dcb1wa4.jpg

_mg_0112_by_danostergren-dcb1waj.jpg

_mg_9885_by_danostergren-dcb1wba.jpg

_mg_9686_by_danostergren-dcb1was.jpg

_mg_9739_by_danostergren-dcb1wb1.jpg

Great work as usual. I personally really like the last one.. great BW conversion and emotion.

Some of the poses seem awkward and/or don’t make sense to me. But it seems that they show his personality well, so situation dependent, they’re still a win.

really like the lighting/color in the first three.

Great work as usual. I personally really like the last one.. great BW conversion and emotion.

Some of the poses seem awkward and/or don’t make sense to me. But it seems that they show his personality well, so situation dependent, they’re still a win.
Thanks for the feedback. The posing to me is a way to create shapes throughout the composition of the photos, and yes, to show his personality, which is a very big personality lol.

really like the lighting/color in the first three.
Thank you. Yeah, that spot gets some amazing light, and the neutral tones on the bridge base let me nail the white balance pretty easily.

Last edited:
My fave is #3.

These are all excellent. I can't pick a favorite. However, in that 4th one, that angled line of shade is kick butt. Those are the cleanest, white tighties I have ever seen... Lol

These are all excellent. I can't pick a favorite. However, in that 4th one, that angled line of shade is kick butt. Those are the cleanest, white tighties I have ever seen... Lol
Thank you! Haha, yeah they were very clean.

They're all excellent, and I like the fun and whimsy of some of those poses. But for me, the drop-dead gorgeous ones are the two B&W.

Terrific set.

They're all excellent, and I like the fun and whimsy of some of those poses. But for me, the drop-dead gorgeous ones are the two B&W.

Terrific set.
Thank you!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back