Yay! I cant wait...

PerfectlyFlawed

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.feliciakelsayphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
After months of reviews, opinions, and research...and tons of help from ALL of you guys, I finally made my first (Dslr) Camera Purchase ( And im Happier than a fat kid in a candy store! LOL )

Nikon D5000 DX-Format 12.3 Megapixel Digital SLR Camera Kit
Refurbished - by Nikon U.S.A. ---- with,
EN-EL9a Rechargeable Li-ion Battery - MH-23 Quick Charger - DK-5 Eyepiece Cap - DK-24 Rubber Eyecup - UC-E6 USB Cable - EG-CP14 Audio Video Cable - AN-DC3 Camera Strap - Body Cap - BS-1 Accessory Shoe Cover - Software Suite CD-ROM
Nikon 18mm - 55mm f/3.5-5.6G AF-S DX (VR) Vibration Reduction Wide Angle Autofocus Zoom Lens,
- Refurbished - by Nikon U.S.A.

Nikon 55mm - 200mm f/4-5.6G ED-IF AF-S DX VR (Vibration Reduction) Autofocus Zoom Lens - Refurbished by Nikon U.S.A.

And.. he suckered me into 2 Filters to protect the Glass.and lens cleaning kit. ( since i dont know anything about those--i took his word for it.) hopefully i wont regret it. HOPEFULLY, they dont affect the pic quality?!?!

With an extended 2 year warranty ( 2 years and 3 months total)
For less than $740 Bucks. Im a Happy Camper. :)

Cant wait to get it :) :mrgreen: :lol:

How'd you get the extended warranty?? thats awesome! Congrats!!

Congrats! enjoy your new camera

Yeah I just asked about extended warranties---and it was 39$ for 2years extra :) or 25$ for the lenses. (which I didn't get) and yes, I seen that canon mark whatever it is---i wasn't interested in it lol I wanted a Nikon....and I got exactly what I set out for :) after shopping around forever---

Congratulations on your new baby!

Congrats on the camera. The filters will help protect the lens. Better to scratch the filter than the lens. Enjoy the new camera and go out and take some pictures!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back