What's new

yea, i better wash them before i go to work.

asherexplore

TPF Noob!
Joined
Feb 2, 2008
Messages
265
Reaction score
0
Location
chattanooga, TN
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
feet.jpg

c&c welcome.
this is a good picture to me, it may be boring to look at since the feet are not yours, but it feels good to me and i can make up stories by looking at it.
i think the angle is interesting. i like the hard shadows. its a curb in a parking lot.
thumbs up or thumbs down?
thanks!
 
I like it. I think there is kind of a Chaco cult impression. My wife and I argue about who has the better Chaco tan. Mine is waaay better! I like the angle of the shot, it takes the mind a minute to register the orientation of it. Thumbs up.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom