domromer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2007 Messages 878 Reaction score 0 Location Eugene, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2008 #1 Just scanned a bunch of old stuff. Thought I'd share some random pics.
nealjpage multi format master in a film geek package Joined Sep 16, 2005 Messages 3,479 Reaction score 1 Location Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2008 #2 Rock on, Dom! What are you using as a scanner?
domromer TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2007 Messages 878 Reaction score 0 Location Eugene, Oregon Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I'm using a supercool scan 9000. I will be chained to it for the next few weeks as I scan my entire library of slides!!
I'm using a supercool scan 9000. I will be chained to it for the next few weeks as I scan my entire library of slides!!
Mesoam TPF Noob! Joined Sep 10, 2007 Messages 1,120 Reaction score 4 Location CT Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 26, 2008 #4 those look spectacular for slide scans!
AbelR74 TPF Noob! Joined May 14, 2007 Messages 555 Reaction score 0 Location Chesapeake, VA. Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 26, 2008 #5 Awesome, simply awesome!