JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
we're crow freaks :greenpbl:

25632819-L.jpg

25632820-L.jpg

almost forgot...everyone else is throwing in squirrel pics:

25642079-L.jpg

So you did get your crow on the tombstone, Jon! Congratulations!
Has the race ended here then?
Are all the rest of us hopelessly out of the competition - for lack of a decent cemetery nearby, for example (not crows, I did send in a crow pic - albeit bad, but I did). The "bear", remember?

And hey!
How on earth did you manage to get this close to the squirrel???????????? :scratch:

Important edit: While my post was loading, I read what I said about the "decent cemetery" and it sounds as if the one in my village here were "indecent". Of course it is NOT. It is as decent, in the true sense of the word, as it can be! Only is it a modern one and the tombstones don't have this ... don't give off this ... atmosphere where a crow would want to land...

ah, man.... i was so wanting to one up ya'll.....there is no way to beat this..unless chiller can get a shot of one on a grave with a cross...and maybe someone blowing bubbles....(re: little john crow....)

i know you hate the bowing guy, so i wont put him here...but a great shot.... :thumbup:

now what should we be after???

i know..how do you feel about bats????? :D

aprilraven said:
now what should we be after???

crows! we're not done by a long shot. these pics are nothing compared to what i envision the perfect shot to be. i'm looking for a crow perched on top an old cross with it's wings spread wide, head to the side cawing like mad against a dramatic sky. (sounds more like a PS project, eh? :lmao:) when i or someone else gets that...we're done. these are just warm up shots. Raymond posted excellent crow shots yesterday....we're still working on beating his...he must have been right on top of that thing or using a long lens.

Man...y'all are doin me in here. I have searched cemeteries far and wide, but I will not give up. There has to be one that I can bribe or something to come sit on a cross :roll:
Killer shots Jon. The one on the sign is amazing. I sure do have my work cut out for me now. That is not one of those crow props is it. :lmao: :lmao:

Chiller said:
That is not one of those crow props is it. :lmao: :lmao:

if it were, i would have definately been in it's face! :mrgreen: you're the 'king of prop'!

"King of Prop"? One day, I will do a post on my Halloween display. I have crows in it. :lmao:
Still love that shot on the sign...too cool. :thumbup: :thumbup:

Nice shots Jon.

Ok so crows are on the list eh? Ok I'm gonna see if there's a few flying around the trash cans at McDonalds on lunchbreak. Is poaching acceptible? lol.

Love the squirrel shot !

You all are crow freaks!!!

Joe and I are going to start a vent revolution :) and overtake you crow lovers :lol:

I've put in a days leave for tomorrow 22-06-2005

I'm gonna take my wife to the doctor and then it's me a nd the cemetery and the crows!!

Can you imagine if I come back home without a single shot ???

anyway, will only be able to post my first real crow attempt on Thu 24-06 eve as i still have to develop film and scan .

BTW JonMikal

Very nice shots !!!

the challenge is on.

Hanno

Most reactions

Back