What's new

Yeah... I'm new to here and photography

Outcast54

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 5, 2009
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This picture was taken with my enV3 camera sorry for quality, what do you guys have to say about this picture?
July-07_1430.jpg

I'm getting a digital camera soon, sorry again for the poor quality (this is my 2nd planned picture)
C&C pleaseeSend To Phone
 
Its a little on the dark side, I like the idea but its also out of focus.
 
Thanks guys=]
What about this one? (this is still on my camera phone and it's my 1st planned picture)
July-05_1821.jpg
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom