Yellow 2

Excellence.

Nicely composed. "Striking" is a good word for this photo indeed.

thanks for the C&C.

What a strange place. Where was this?

Its in Lisbon, Portugal in "Parque das Nações". Its a wall in the middle of a small pedestrian Tunnel

This is very nice

I would be tempted to photosop some of the dirt on the wall, but the shot is exellent yet again. I love it. Have you staged the composition with these two men or just got lucky?
Lots of strong shots on your Flkr. Trianges 2 and Two Sides of One Story are fantastic. Expo is a magical shot. I like the way you see it.

Last edited:
I would be tempted to photosop some of the dirt on the wall, but the shot is exellent yet again. I love it. Have you staged the composition with these two men or just got lucky?
Lots of strong shots on your Flkr. Trianges 2 and Two Sides of One Story are fantastic. Expo is a magical shot. I like the way you see it.

Just got lucky but taken a lot of shots to get 1 ( and a lot of angles)...and its not a busy place (this tunnel) so i took some time on the spot till finally got a keeper.

Expo ( i really dont shoot cityscapes very often) its near my house so i usually go there to take some street shot (yellow 2 & triangles), because i like the modern strong lines of the place.

ty all for the kind comments

Last edited:

Most reactions

Back