yellow car...:)

Surfsquish

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
6538383217_7a36fc0904_b.jpg

The color of the car is nice. But the people and the shadow look too blue. O_ODid you do that on purpose?

White balance is too cool. It's half in the shade and half in the sun, so the front of the car is underexposed and the back is nearly blown out. The harsh shadows from the tree make the car look terrible, in my opinion. There are just so many things about this photo that need improvement I don't know where to start. It's simply gone beyond repair.

But I guess the biggest thing is that you have to have the same kind of light covering your entire subject. Half in the sun, half in the shade doesn't work well. I creates problems with exposure, white balance, color casts, and more.

This pic was caught in the blink of an eye with a zoom lens....i think i did good...:) It describes the moment. Passenger feels cool riding in the car. Driver is feeling supreme..:)

This pic was caught in the blink of an eye with a zoom lens....i think i did good...:) It describes the moment. Passenger feels cool riding in the car. Driver is feeling supreme..:)

You post a photo, ask for C&C, and then just ignore it and tell me it's a good photo when it clearly has a million technical issues. Cool man, have fun taking crappy photos. Why did you join this forum again? Because it clearly wasn't to improve your photos if your just going to defend them when they catch criticism.

You post a photo, ask for C&C, and then just ignore it and tell me it's a good photo when it clearly has a million technical issues. Cool man, have fun taking crappy photos. Why did you join this forum again? Because it clearly wasn't to improve your photos if your just going to defend them when they catch criticism.

Fair enough Mr Expert, Show me a photo you have taken while you are a beginner. Something within 100 yards distance that caught your attention and you only had 2 seconds to shoot it. How the hell are you supposed to control the shade of the tree. Its not like I had to go stop the driver and ask him to make a u turn in a non shaded area so I can retake the shot. Maybe the problem is in post processing.

This forum is "enter x language here" since you all dont provide any tips to improve photography. Until next time, I will ask the driver that he is forbidden to drive in shaded areas so I can take better pictures....lol lol

If you guys are experts anyway, how come you are not out there in the field busy taking pictures. I'm sure the experts dont hang out here. They are too busy.

what the ..... hahahhah, i cant stop laughing. From now on, yellow cars are forbidden to drive anywhere close to trees... lol lol lol

:lmao:

505595-you_just_don_t_get_it_do_you_design_large.png

That is by far the worst cover-up excuse if I've ever seen one. You did not plan on shooting it 'cool', so why take credit for it like you actually planned it that way lol.

It is too saturated and too blue like everyone else is saying. This might be better in B&W, the red tail lights in the back are also distracting. The focus seems great though :)

505595-you_just_don_t_get_it_do_you_design_large.png

That is by far the worst cover-up excuse if I've ever seen one. You did not plan on shooting it 'cool', so why take credit for it like you actually planned it that way lol.

i think i did really well considering the circumstances. That was the only possible frame since a couple seconds later, cars in the front would have blocked the view. When I opened the image in my laptop, I loved the expression of the two individuals. I did realize the driver was looking at me after I shot the photo. Again from the experts, I'm not seeing any TIPS Or SUGGESTIONS how to improve the picture other than negative criticism. I'm telling you, this is a "insert ****ty language here" FORUM.....:lol:

It is too saturated and too blue like everyone else is saying. This might be better in B&W, the red tail lights in the back are also distracting. The focus seems great though :)

Thank you..:) Finally someone with suggestions..:) I think i messed up the post processing...

Thank you..:) Finally someone with suggestions..:) I think i messed up the post processing...

Yeah I would give it another go, maybe add a little blur to the background (just a little) to take the focus off the lights in the back.

i think i did really well considering the circumstances. That was the only possible frame since a couple seconds later, cars in the front would have blocked the view. When I opened the image in my laptop, I loved the expression of the two individuals. I did realize the driver was looking at me after I shot the photo. Again from the experts, I'm not seeing any TIPS Or SUGGESTIONS how to improve the picture other than negative criticism. I'm telling you, this is a "insert ****ty language here" FORUM.....:lol:

C&C is "Critique and Criticisms" You never asked for anything about how to fix your issues.

Truthfully, Destin's response wasn't rude, but straight to the point. I think he nailed all the issues with the image. It didn't turn rude until you preceded to cover-up and voice how you think your image is great. Don't get me wrong, I understand it's the only frame you could have taken of the subject, it happens, but it's not an image I'd ever print out or do anything with. Personally, I would have deleted it on the spot and it more than likely wouldn't have made it onto my computer.

Now, if you want to know how to fix the cool issue, just bring it into an editor program and raise the temp up. The shadows, you could probably dodge them a bit, but I don't think it's worth all that effort.

Most reactions

Back