Yellow Frog

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This little guy was found at my back door today. I'm thinking a tree frog because of its feet. It was 1/2 to 3/4" (13-19mm) long.

YellowTreeFrog.jpg

YellowTreeFrog1.jpg

Thanks for looking.​

Last edited:
Love it!!
Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

That first shot is money.
How much are you willing to offer? :D Thanks.

Lovely shots, I'd have preferred to have had a bit more DOF on these and maybe I higher F number and cranking up the ISO would have helped.
All the same nice photos
The DoF in #1 works quite well for me because the eyes really 'pop'.
I would've preferred the joints of it's hind legs to have been more in focus on #2, but he was starting to get anxious with having a big black lens about 3" away. :lol:

Both were shot at f/13, however, I'm curious how you think it would've helped by "cranking up the ISO"? Seriously. It was shot at ISO400 and when I saw that, it pissed me off.

The DOF on that first one is just amazing. [:
Epic.
And I think the second one is quite great.

I really love the first shot. Kind of a cute little guy. Our frogs here are kind of ugly compared to this one.

Thank you very much Trini, gunar, Jeffro & mooimeisie (what a name to spell :lol:) Very much appreciated.

Cheers, but I think I will struggle through the spelling............................. "Moo" has an adverse reaction usually ( and I think you might be a girl?). Now, I wouldn't mind if it was Muu, but it isn't, so I will stick with mooimeisie..... (scrolling up and down to get it right.) Old school here. :lol:

When I joined this forum I need a user name so a friend at work picked it for me and he just happened to be Dutch. I still keep a post it note with it written on, on the computer for times I have to log in.

This is really vibrant shot!

just love this extremely bright yellow of this frog, great editing, great angle, great depth of field, that means a great photo!

Most reactions

Back