Yellow Frog

Thanks Malania.

Cheers Mark.

Al, I'm a minimalist when it comes to PP (read idiot). I'm just too damn lazy to get so involved with the edit. I shoot RAW, so yes, there's always some tweaking going on, but only slight adjustments. Thanks for your kind comments.

(I'm still thinking about using Moo as a call out :lol:)

WOW! The first one is great. The DOF, color, and exposure is spot on. Love the texture of the wood in the picture as well.

How did you get such a shallow depth of field with f/13? I'm still trying to figure out all the settings and exactly what they do. I was under the impression that f/4 would give you a much more shallow depth (like the photos) than f/13. There must be other factors that play into DOF?

May I ask what lens you use?

WOW! The first one is great. The DOF, color, and exposure is spot on. Love the texture of the wood in the picture as well.

How did you get such a shallow depth of field with f/13? I'm still trying to figure out all the settings and exactly what they do. I was under the impression that f/4 would give you a much more shallow depth (like the photos) than f/13. There must be other factors that play into DOF?

May I ask what lens you use?
Thanks dab....
Shallow DoF? That's macro for ya baby! When you get into the macro ratios, the DoF is razor thin, otherwise it acts as any *coughs* prime lens. I used the Nikkor 105mm f/2.8 VR.

Great colors, DOF, and composition. Nice work kundalini!

How far were you from the frog when you took this?

Beautiful pix and frog.

We have nothing like that around here, our treefrogs are green and green.

Most reactions

Back