Yellow-Lored Parrot

RVT1K

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
At least that's what the book says. We've been here less than a week and I need to learn a whole new bunch of birds.
My first post from Belize.

000_9462 - Copy.JPG

Nice panning action.

Seems a little under exposed but otherwise, a nice image. It's a very lovely bird.

Seems a little under exposed but otherwise, a nice image. It's a very lovely bird.

I'm afraid things will be a little hit & miss with my posts. I only have my (lower end) laptop here as opposed to my decent desktop/good monitor which is currently in storage.
And NX2 has decided to not launch due to a missing .dll despite my making sure it worked before we moved. I have the CD but no drive in my laptop.

But they are very cool and NOISY birds.

I'm afraid things will be a little hit & miss with my posts. I only have my (lower end) laptop here as opposed to my decent desktop/good monitor which is currently in storage.
And NX2 has decided to not launch due to a missing .dll despite my making sure it worked before we moved. I have the CD but no drive in my laptop.

But they are very cool and NOISY birds.
Bummer, I totally understand. I just got a new 4k monitor for my pc and that alone has made a huge difference in how I see pictures. Hopefully, my editing will improve because of it. I suspect my colors and such may've been 'off' with my old monitor. I hope you get all your things soon, that has to be a real drag working without them.

Bummer, I totally understand. I just got a new 4k monitor for my pc and that alone has made a huge difference in how I see pictures. Hopefully, my editing will improve because of it. I suspect my colors and such may've been 'off' with my old monitor. I hope you get all your things soon, that has to be a real drag working without them.

Thank you, sir.
The trade-off is well worth it, leaving NY weather/taxes, bs-in-general behind more than makes up for some temporary inconvenience. At least I was able to bring my photo gear as opposed to my (very good) stereo which sits in storage and will remain there until we have a house built.

Thank you, sir.
The trade-off is well worth it, leaving NY weather/taxes, bs-in-general behind more than makes up for some temporary inconvenience. At least I was able to bring my photo gear as opposed to my (very good) stereo which sits in storage and will remain there until we have a house built.
A shame about NY, I hope you like your new place, where ever that is.

Thank you, sir.
How do you like Belize? I've looked at that as an option for retirement.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back