What's new

Yellow Morning

Froggy

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 25, 2009
Messages
99
Reaction score
1
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody,

did a couple of HDR panoramas at dawn a few days ago, thanks to let me know what you think : )
3571444338_044283a0e3_b.jpg

View in large

3571452506_38aa4431f2_b.jpg

View in large
 
I'm in love with these images. The light in the second one is truly great and the fog in the background of the first is to die for. Such an amazing atmosphere. You did a great job! The HDR is not "in your face", just the way i like it. Kudos to you!
 
Thank you guys :)

NJMAN, I used a simply Canon EF-S 18-55mm ^^.
 
second is gorgeous!

does your camera have bracketing? if not, how could you've done the HDR without getting any of the photos used little shaky? i'm having this problem with my camera"no bracketing"
 
Tripod, Al-Wazeer! :D

Lovely. Inspiring!
Very nicely done. And the pp is perfect. Everything looks good and nothing cries out loud "HDR". It just looks GOOD.
 
Thanks :)

Thank you guys :)

NJMAN, I used a simply Canon EF-S 18-55mm ^^.

Me too! Its amazing what that little kit lens is capable of with a little editing...;) Again, great job! Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, it's quite nice, but it's far from an amazing one though... I think I'll change it for a better lens as soon as possible.


Al-Wazeer said:
does your camera have bracketing? if not, how could you've done the HDR without getting any of the photos used little shaky? i'm having this problem with my camera"no bracketing"
Yes, my camera has a bracketing setting.
However, there're two good methods to do HDR without bracketing:
-the best way is to use a remote control.
-otherwise, you could avoid your problem by using the self time which stabilizes the camera before shooting (it goes without saying that a good tripod is needed)
;)
 
Tripod, Al-Wazeer! :D

Lovely. Inspiring!
Very nicely done. And the pp is perfect. Everything looks good and nothing cries out loud "HDR". It just looks GOOD.
I know I need a tripod :), BUT EVEN WITH THE TRIPOD i get deffrent shots because the camera moved to right, left, up or down!
Thanks :)

Thank you guys :)

NJMAN, I used a simply Canon EF-S 18-55mm ^^.

Me too! Its amazing what that little kit lens is capable of with a little editing...;) Again, great job! Thanks for sharing.
Yeah, it's quite nice, but it's far from an amazing one though... I think I'll change it for a better lens as soon as possible.


Al-Wazeer said:
does your camera have bracketing? if not, how could you've done the HDR without getting any of the photos used little shaky? i'm having this problem with my camera"no bracketing"
Yes, my camera has a bracketing setting.
However, there're two good methods to do HDR without bracketing:
-the best way is to use a remote control.
-otherwise, you could avoid your problem by using the self time which stabilizes the camera before shooting (it goes without saying that a good tripod is needed)
;)
I guess my cheap tripod is not steady enough :P, anyways thanks for the advices
 
I am speechless about the second one
 
second is awesome

Well done
 
I like how the natural tendancy to look away from the sun draws your eye around the picture ;] pictures like these are the reason I started doing photography in the first place :]
 
First One Is Cool.. One Thumbs to You
Second One Is Cooler.. :lol: Another Thumbs to You

Two Thumbs Up!!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom