Yellow Warbler

uplander

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
The rain broke today so I took a stroll out back and sat tight in the cedars and caught this guy
YellowWarblerinCedarcopy.jpg

This one makes me think of Dinero in Taxi Driver. " You looking at me?"
yellowwarbler005copy.jpg

I just really like this shot with the branch in front. It breaks composistion rules but hell rules were meant to be broken!
yellowwarbler015copy.jpg

Nice captures!! The first is my fave...good detail and it's less obscured by the foliage. Well done.

Thanks, I like to captur unobscured pics too but sometimes pics like the last one add a real view to location. In this last one you get a nice view of the bird plus the cedar tree is in focus and adds to the essence of the photo.

I have been a life long outdoors person so my eye and perspective leans toward a realist sort of view. I often go against convention but that's just me.

Neat. Pretty bird. Man our birds in New England are so dull. :)

I like the second exposure... lot of personality to it. The typical side shots of birds never do it for me all that much. I love the cocked head "Hey what the hell is that guy doing with that big black plastic thing?" look. :)

Like Anty - i like the first one, our subjects always seem to pick a stray twig to hide behind, but it puts them in their surroundings well.

Most reactions

Back