What's new

yep...

mountainlander said:
So....is that an Aurora Boredealis?

Cool colors man!

I get it! :lol:

that first picture is GREAT. I dont think I've ever seen that oil/water thing like that. I mean, I've played with them when I was little, but it never looked like that to me. Very good stuff :)
 
Second, definately the second shot. Love the green & yelllow together. Just wish there was no dark vertical line to distract... But still a neat picture :wink:.
 
Bettybooty said:
Like the first one allot, what actually is it?

thanks Betty (that is your name right?)

it's just one of those little plastic thingamajigs thats filled with oil or something....you turn over and over for the fluid to travel 'round.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom