TPF Noob!
Reaction score
...bored again :greenpbl:

39862121-O.jpg

reflections on the wall

39862118-O.jpg

thanks for joining me in my boredom :)

Cool.
Please be bored more and more often, will you?
Please!
I don't know what I see here, but I like it.
The first just BURSTS with colours! Wow.

jonmikal. too neat... the second pic seems almost spiritual...ooohhhhhh... :thumbup:

since i work in a hospital, the first makes me think gastric... like bubbles in a stomach.. :pale:

sorry.. grossed myself out there....my bad...

Pretty experiments. I like, specially the color, that fills the screen of my computer. It is a very pleasant photo. Greetings.

Bonitos experimentos. Me gustan, especialmente el color, que llenan la pantalla de mi ordenador. Es una foto muy agradable. Saludos.

aprilraven said:
jonmikal. too neat... the second pic seems almost spiritual...ooohhhhhh... :thumbup:

since i work in a hospital, the first makes me think gastric... like bubbles in a stomach.. :pale:

sorry.. grossed myself out there....my bad...

You know, that green isn't so far off from what the inside of a gall bladder looks like...

Very cool Jon. Pretty awesome colours....Dontcha love being bored.

very neat! love the reflection :thumbsup: the colors int eh first are awesome :)

Notice how quick something went from *beautiful* to *intestinal*...only at TPF :lmao:

I really dig the first one :thumbsup:

woodsac said:
Notice how quick something went from *beautiful* to *intestinal*...only at TPF :lmao:

I really dig the first one :thumbsup:

i know. i think i'll start deleting posts that get off-topic. :mrgreen:

terri said:
I thought the top right was a lava lamp.....;)

it looks like one. as a matter of fact i'm in the market for a 60's model. maybe i'll search ebay.

JonMikal said:
it looks like one. as a matter of fact i'm in the market for a 60's model. maybe i'll search ebay.
My teenager ruined mine. :x I'm in the market, too!

Don't delete us for going OT here..... :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back