Tuna

Fotoğrafçı
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sunset247.jpg

Wow!
I really like the colour and composition on this one!
It's a stunning sunset!!:thumbup:

WOW, a saturated color photo from Tuna that different ;)and nice one at that, I like how the exposure is very even, my sunset tend to have both extreme over & under exposed areas

crawdaddio said:
Tuna in color? Blasphemy!!

Nice shot, I like the silhouettes.

:lol: ..... its a rare event!..... beautiful shot tho, really nicely exposed :thumbup:

dYsfunctionaL said:
May i ask what the settings were when you took this? It came out awesome

Hi. I don't recall the settings but I think what was important was how to get a light reading in this situation. I chose to do an averaged incident reading with a hand-held meter of the light coming from the sunset, then opened up a couple of stops to compensate for the reflectiveness off the water and to allow some detail in the sand. I suppose that an in-camera reflective reading would have required a spot metering of a middle tone of the scene - in this case I would have chosen the water surface - and again opened up a stop or two.

Tuna

I like it, but I think it would be better if the shadows were darker. I think you should do a little levels adjesment and make the darks really dark.

that sky is amazing

Tuna in colour!
Wow!
And what colours!
So beautiful.

JonK said:
hey tuna...curious as to which colour film yer shooting? while yer at it you may as well reveal what you use for your BW work as well.

This was shot with Fuji Reala - some old film I was trying to get rid of. Normally, I shoot slides for color - Velvia, Kodak EC, etc. No real preference. For B&W, I have recently been using Kodak TMAX 100 and 400 but still prefer the scanning capabilities of C-41 B&W - my choice is Kodak's CN400.

Tuna

Most reactions

New Topics

Back