No I realy dont have a love for destroying photos I like to edit them and see what way I can change them, plus I was not sure about this photo any way and was debating weather or not to put it on the site so I decided to see what yall thought. . . what is it? It's abstract but not in a good way.
The shadows are too dark and the highlights are blown (not in a creative way) and as always, the image is obviously over PPed. Please do yourself (and your audience) a favor and stop using photoshop/GIMP/whatever for a while until you get some good exposures. It's hard to critique something when you don't know whether the person is not capturing correct exposures or just has a love for destroying pictures with photoshop.
lol thats why I keep the orginals I do it for funDude . . . why did you do that to the picture. Please please please please get rid of whatever software you have. You're turning decent pictures into total crap!
Noyze, it looks like you were right (or pretty darn close). /cookie![]()
lol thats why I keep the orginals I do it for funDude . . . why did you do that to the picture. Please please please please get rid of whatever software you have. You're turning decent pictures into total crap!
Noyze, it looks like you were right (or pretty darn close). /cookie![]()