What's new

Yes I would like a C&C of this pic

Dude . . . why did you do that to the picture. Please please please please get rid of whatever software you have. You're turning decent pictures into total crap!

Noyze, it looks like you were right (or pretty darn close). /cookie :)


Felix man lay off this kid dude. I have been seeing a lot of post by him and if you stop posting to his threads he will get the idea.

Bud man that is taking these photos im glad you are trying to get art out there but posting a picture on everything man is not gonna do it for you dude. You need to get your self website to show your gallery. If you keep putting images in peoples face man even though you may not feel your doing that your gonna hurt yourself man.

Take one step at a time. Read some books on histograms, etc. Go here ShortCourses-The On-line Library of Digital Photography Awesome site for learning man. Your work is not bad you just need to better your skills and hooone in so say to express that ok photo to awesome!.
 
Personally, I take in every piece of harsh criticism I receive and am thankful people took the time to C&C the shot. This is the ONLY way to improve. If I want glowing reviews of my work, I'll show them to Mom.
 
First pic, the monochrome, is a mess. Can't tell what the subject is, lots more wrong. A discard.
The original, color pic, is OK. Not special but OK. Looks delicious.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom