Yes I'm slow. (not dial up friendly)

hobbes28

Incredible
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.fatephoto.com
I took these pictures over a month ago. After being taunted for not posting them, I've finally gotten some to show. I'm sure there will be more because I can't get away that easily. :)

sidew.jpg

walk.jpg

capi1.jpg

goody1.jpg

exum.jpg

This one is a six second handheld exposure. It's not that good of a shot but I was happy I could hold the camera still that long.

handheld.jpg

Hobbes, I've been lurking here and looking at all the pictures on the board...and I am loving yours because we just moved from Columbia about 8 months ago. It makes me a bit homesick. Goodyear on Gervais...capitol on Gervais. I also loved your Finlay park pics. Keep it up!! :D:D

I like #4. I love desolate, empty intersections. The only way to make this any better would be to render it into a contrasty B&W image. :wink:

Nice shot.

I love the 4th one and that very last one. I agree with Terri, the 4th would look cool in black and white. On the last one, there' just somthing about the lighting and the curve of the pathway that draws me into the photo.

Thanks everyone!! Most of these were a little away from the usual pictures I take so I'm glad that people like them.

Most reactions

Back