What's new

yes, no?

jhackett

TPF Noob!
Joined
Oct 12, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Location
Rice, Virginia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
a few ****s from the golf course at which I work:




how are my lighting choices?
 
I think your lightning is ok, but imo the shots lacks identity. They really don't tell me anything. I think the second one could have been a nice one, but I was sorry to see you had cut the trees.. Man, I'm harsh.

Anyway, I think you are really lucky to have an entire golf court to shoot at. Keep 'em coming.. I'm looking forward to see more.

Fo
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom