yesterday...

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...was a cliche kind of day.............hooray.
Went to the park and took some shots of swans. Nothing no one has ever seen, but ill still post them. Some of them got the soft focus thing going on, but you'll see:
Juliana%20Park130.jpg

Juliana%20Park131.jpg

Juliana%20Park132.jpg

Juliana%20Park133.jpg

Juliana%20Park134.jpg

Juliana%20Park135.jpg

Thanks for looking
Greetz Daan

Swans!
Cliché as they may be ... I find them so hard to "shoot" right ... i.e. exposure on them is quite difficult, I find. Therefore I appreciate EACH and EVERY well-taken swan photo! Such as yours here.

Wonderful detail in 1 and 4 and the soft focus (how is that being brought about, I wonder --- I didn't get the "soft focus" thing at all, not even while the Challenge of the Month was on on that theme) in 2 is nice!

thanks for the nice comments :)
Corinna, are you talking about how to create the effect?
Cause thats simple. Just open a picture in PS. Then CTRL-A (selects the whole picture) CTRL-C (Copies the picture) CTRL-V (pastes a new layer with the same picture on top of the other) After that, go to Filters --> Blur --> Gaussian Blur. I normaly apply a blur of around 10. Then you got a blurry picture. Finally go to your layers pallet and set the opacity to about 40%........and thats it actually. There are probably more ways to do it, but this is the way i do it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back