Yesterday's portrait session

jemmy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi all!! Another portrait session yesterday - yippeee! ... Here are a few of my favourites... Have narrowed it down to 56 to show Mum tomorrow! Comments and critique always appreciated xx jemma

#1...

ella57.jpg

#2... Quietly contemplating...
ella32.jpg

#3...wouldn't be a baby-shoot without a couple of tears would it?
ella49.jpg

#4...
ella01.jpg

Thanks for looking:heart:

#2 and #4 are my favorites, but mom will be pleased with them all if they are all 56 this good. LOL Great shots. Such a cute baby girl.

awwe adroable!!! LOVE baby teeth lol.. And the tears in the 3rd are just precious! Nice job!

thanks everyone!!! i was really happy with this session and just got back from showing mum & dad.... mum cried when she watched the slideshow...and i dont mean just a couple of tears - she almost sobbed, then did again when she watched it 3 more times!! I know it's not supposed to feel good when someone cries but i felt so happy that i had touched her so much through my photos that i almost cried myself!! So, she loved them and so did proud daddy and they couldnt praise me enough lol... already said she will be placing a huge order and 'guarantees' me that she knows of several friends that will be booking me... yeah!!! i am LOVING this soooooooooooooooo much!!!! gimme more xx

ALL the expressions r soo soo cute....cute kid there....love the 3rd shot...seems a little soft though.....
but very very cute kid...

Originally Posted by jemmy
Thanks everyone.... mum is checking them out today ~ can't wait xx

Clearly, she has LOTS of nice stuff to choose from. I suggest she get at least one of everthing.

Pete

Ha ha!! Great idea!! Actually is looking like it will be QUITE a large order!! Yeah, more Canon goodies coming my way!!

Most reactions

Back