yesterdays sen10r session

bitteraspects

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
4602808551_e70c0cafa8.jpg

It looks like smoothening you did to her chest was done a little sloppier on her shoulder. It's really blurry and looks like her breast molds into her arm and the top of the shoulder is all fuzzy. A hair light to help separate her hair from the shadows in the bushes would have looked good too I think, but otherwise it's a nice shot.

actually, no smoothing was done to her skin.
the blur by her shoulder is from poorly cloning the bushes. the right side of the frame was a house and blown out sky. the ambient light coming in from that side of the frame, was a different temp than the key light. thats probably why it looks weird.

4603481844_f23d2dcc6d.jpg

May I ask why you didn't move her to the left or yourself to the right to crop it out in camera? Was there something worse than a blown out sky to the left of her?

I would have just sat her on the stairs. That grass really needs to be dethatched too haha

The cloning work in the first picture posted is just bush league, I mean you had to see that blur on her shoulder, right? There's even a phantom piece of hair from the hair you cloned over with the leaves.

Wouldn't it have just been easier to find a complete bush to shoot against?

if there were a complete bush, absolutely it would have been easier.
considering there was no such bush outside her house... no.

also, the cloned version was not the one the client got. she got the one with the house in it, but slightly blurred in post.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back