Yet Another Landscape HDR

Provo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What you see in the distance is what is left over from a rainbow. Now bring on the critique good or bad let me have it.

4922065220_fd965469cc_b.jpg

Close up of the rainbow
opnscg.jpg

It's a great shot, and nice post processing. My only complaints would be your watermark in the upper right and if I REALLY had to nit pick I'd like to see a version with the walkway cropped out.

Thanks for posting.

It's a great shot, and nice post processing. My only complaints would be your watermark in the upper right and if I REALLY had to nit pick I'd like to see a version with the walkway cropped out.

Thanks for posting.

Your welcome thanks for viewing.

Now Ann where are you I am waiting for your input hehe:D

oh dear, i am under the "gun"

i am not a watermark person so i would agree averagejoe and i think you have better images. The subject matter and the composition just leave me a bit bored.

then angle of the rainbow doesn't enhance the image but does create questions and as i tell my students, "you won't always be around to explain and image and it must stand on it's own"

I certainly understand why you where drawn to make this image

oh dear, i am under the "gun"

i am not a watermark person so i would agree averagejoe and i think you have better images. The subject matter and the composition just leave me a bit bored.

then angle of the rainbow doesn't enhance the image but does create questions and as i tell my students, "you won't always be around to explain and image and it must stand on it's own"

I certainly understand why you where drawn to make this image

You should see the view from this location and the tranquility all you hear is the wind picking up in the distance the rolling thunder birds of all kind making noise fish jumping in the water behind me trully one of my best moments on vacation. I love to travel and see and experience different places.

This site along with the sunset rock is all at Little Talbot park in Northeast Florida.

great place to hang out

I like your style provo. Keep it up. They get better and better every time. Great attitude also.

i think the rocks look very well done.

Provo:

Very nice. What program are you using to process your work?

- Gregg

Photomatix for hdr processing lightroom for some minor adjustments then photoshop & various plugins topaz,noiseware, nik plugins.

I have so many and it varies from image to image as to which ones I use.

Most reactions

Back