D doingcool TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 87 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 #1
LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff member Supporting Member 📸 Joined Feb 1, 2004 Messages 34,812 Reaction score 822 Location Lower Saxony, Germany Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 Moderator 🛠️ #2 ¡Muy lindo!
atlas777 TPF Noob! Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 45 Reaction score 0 Location just moved to NYC Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 #3 Beautiful! I love how the plane of the clouds and the land seem about to cross.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 #4 that picture can be use in wallpaper..
Seefutlung TPF Noob! Joined Apr 13, 2007 Messages 1,558 Reaction score 62 Location SoCal Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 #5 I've also been seeing the contrast between genesis and death ... green and burnt as I drive the 57 ... just haven't had time to stop. Nice image. Gary Last edited: Feb 9, 2009
I've also been seeing the contrast between genesis and death ... green and burnt as I drive the 57 ... just haven't had time to stop. Nice image. Gary
D doingcool TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 87 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #6 Seefutlung said: I've also been seeing the contrast between genesis and death/burnt as I drive the 57 ... just haven't had time to stop. Nice image. Gary Click to expand... yup, the cloud was so lovely the past few days....
Seefutlung said: I've also been seeing the contrast between genesis and death/burnt as I drive the 57 ... just haven't had time to stop. Nice image. Gary Click to expand... yup, the cloud was so lovely the past few days....
LarryD TPF Noob! Joined Feb 6, 2009 Messages 614 Reaction score 3 Location Mojave Desert Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Feb 9, 2009 #7 Lot's of great color there.. excellent composition.......:thumbup:
D doingcool TPF Noob! Joined Feb 4, 2009 Messages 87 Reaction score 4 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 10, 2009 Thread Starter 🔹 #8 thanks for all the comments
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 13, 2009 #9 awesome capture, looks great.
Yemme No longer a newbie, moving up! Joined Apr 30, 2008 Messages 2,654 Reaction score 13 Location NY Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 14, 2009 #10 Wow the sky is beautiful... I feel like I'm in a snuggle softner commercial.