Hi - I am Linda Detwiler Burner - new Gal here

Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi I am Linda Detwiler Burner and recently signed up for this photography forum. I enjoy landscape, astrophotography, portraits, street photography. I have taken courses from El Camino College, Cal Poly, SLO, and Creative Photo Academy and other workshops. I have a small photography business that launch the summer of 2018 - doing special event, pet and family portraits. I also curate photography exhibition for myself and others. Also have participated or been accepted to various shows and contests. I do not do this full time but hope to one day. Hoping to connect and network with other fellow photographers. I have a show up currently at the El Camino College Library called Moments up through the end of February. M O M E N T S big flyer2.jpg M O M E N T S big flyer2.jpg
M O M E N T S big flyer2.jpg

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to TPF, Linda. Great introduction you wrote.

Hi I am Linda Detwiler Burner and recently signed up for this photography forum. I enjoy landscape, astrophotography, portraits, street photography. I have taken courses from El Camino College, Cal Poly, SLO, and Creative Photo Academy and other workshops. I have a small photography business that launch the summer of 2018 - doing special event, pet and family portraits. I also curate photography exhibition for myself and others. Also have participated or been accepted to various shows and contests. I do not do this full time but hope to one day. Hoping to connect and network with other fellow photographers. I have a show up currently at the El Camino College Library called Moments up through the end of February. View attachment 186703 View attachment 186703 View attachment 186703
Welcome to the Forum! That's beautiful image on the advertisement.

Very nice introduction and lovely image.

Hello and welcome.

I took a look at your site.
Nice work.

Most reactions

Back