Yongnuo flash & transceiver

Trevor Harris

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
They should. I have two Younguo 560s and they work with Cactus V5 triggers. Haven't ever used the Younguo triggers.

I have the Younguo triggers and they work great. i bought them on amazon for 20 bucks for 2 of them. They flash every time i click the trigger. the only time it didnt flash was when i forgot to turn my flash on but well thats my fault.

I also bought the RF-603 transmitters from Amazon, a pair was $25 or something along those lines. Depending on which body you have, find what shutter cable it uses. My D800 uses the "N1" release so I bought a pair that included that cable, and aside from firing my flashes they also pull double duty as a remote shutter release. Pretty cool stuff... I was pretty nervous about them missing shots but they fire EVERY time with my YN-560 II's. The only time they misfire is if the flashes go into sleep mode (after 15 minutes or whatever time it is), in which case you simple take a shot and they wake up, and will fire on the next shot.

Edit: I believe the D200 you have uses that same "N1" cable release, but I'm not totally sure. I had to google around to find out which cable type fit my camera.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back