Yongnuo Triggers Quit Working...

As a Yongy user myself (different model), if it was just one not working, I'd be carefully comparing it to working ones to see what's different and if nothing is, attributing it to unit failure. But for more than one to suddenly not work, I'd be trying to figure out what I did different this time, that they suddenly don't work, when they've worked just fine for however long.

Then I'd have the bad one apart and my VOM busy trying to track down the problem. :bek181:

Oops! After I posted, I saw your new post says you figured it out. Glad that worked out for you!
:thumbyo::smile-new:

OK so I just mounted the SB-700 in the hot shoe of the D750 and it didn't fire... ???. Started poking around the flash settings and it was set to NO FLASH! Turned that on and... it worked. Guess I'm still getting used to the new body. Thanks for the suggestions guys but I think I cracked it.

No idea why it didn't work in the D700. I'm guessing in my haste, under the pressure of a shoot I didn't get the controller seated all the way in the hot shoe. Off to test that now.

Not gonna lie... Feeling kinda dumb right now.

I had a little restraint which is odd, but I was very tempted to say it is likely user error. I do remember my instructions pamphlet was close to worthless. However, youtube covered everything I needed to know. My own user error in the beginning was simply not pushing a cable all the way in.

Glad you got it figured out before spending hard earned cash on Pocketwashers.

Glad it worked out
best to practice how your equipment works, over and over again, before you have to do it.
And take your time and follow instructions in your head.
If you're in a hurry it's more than likely you'll spend more time rushing than taking your time.

Most reactions

Back