What's new

Yosemite

jmandell

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
133
Reaction score
18
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here a some from my trip to Yosemite. These were converted in Silver Efex 2
Grizzly Falls, King's Canyon
$DSC_5229-Edit.webp
Half Dome
$DSC_6146-Edit.webp

C&C Welcome

I'll post some more as I process them.
 
Nice, but don't you think they are a bit dark ? Like for a landscape ?
 
Yes, they do seem a bit dark. They looked brighter when I was editing them. I'll post sme revisions later.
 
Revisions:
$DSC_5229-Edit-2.webp
$DSC_6146-Edit-2.webp
 
A bit too dark in all the shadowed areas which looses details that would make the images more interesting and catch the eye.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom