You can take a photo anywhere.....

ababysean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
For months I've been looking for a place of grass, a field, that is not infested with fire ants or thorn bushes.... I've yet to find one.

Well since I have such wonderful neighbors who love to take such good care of their lawns, I decided to make good use out of their hard work...

I drove by this house all the time, saying, man I want to take a picture in that grass, well finally I got up the nerve to do so! I was ready with my snazzy comeback if they said anything about how I'm going to call the city and the HOA (surprised no one else hasnt already!)

So here is the yard and the outcome

cc is always welcome!

250410_176531372404593_100001431947276_460327_1889497_n.jpg

249282_176537815737282_100001431947276_460347_4102756_n.jpg

253715_176537839070613_100001431947276_460348_5414021_n.jpg

(the one on the left, we are in a graveyard, that had beautiful yellow flowers, but I couldnt get a shot without headstones in the way....)

255119_176537859070611_100001431947276_460349_5577319_n.jpg

I think you should removde those purple marijuana plants next to that girl!

I enjoyed all of them. I'm working so I'll try to return later(if I can pick up a connection) when I get home and critique some more.

Nice grass! When still staying at home, my pop's would've slapped me if I would let the grass get that long!

lol they are not marijuana plants, it is a Japanese maple tree

Very nice use of the on touched yard! I like them.

Number 4 in the graveyard has a distracting background, not to mention the subject looks to have horns growing from her head, which works for a graveyard I guess. The picture to the right looks like she saw a ghost.

Thanks for sharing!!!

Your daughter's expression slowly goes from smiling to frown. :lol:
I really don't know if the grass helps or hurts, I'm on the fence with that.
I do agree that the grave yard pic background is busy. Maybe crop in portrait.
I think 2 is the best and 3 would be too if the expression was better.

lol they are not marijuana plants, it is a Japanese maple tree

I know but most people aren't botanists. Many people have freinds that smoke and may ask "why is your daughter next to one of those?".

Lovely pic of some japenese maple trees though.

hum well I would say more of my friends would know that is a Japanese maple then a pot leaf... I guess it is the company you keep. I don't even think I've ever seen a pot leaf up close. (gasp!)

hum well I would say more of my friends would know that is a Japanese maple then a pot leaf... I guess it is the company you keep. I don't even think I've ever seen a pot leaf up close. (gasp!)

No mistake. It obviously isn't one, but It was just the first thing that came to mind when I saw it. ;)

If the photos is for friends or family who cares. If it's a paying customer who you don't know, why take the risk of them making the mistake.

Last edited:
are pot leaves purple? lol

Just joking.

This is my daughter.

I'm pretty sure that if it was a client, they would know it was a jap maple too, if not, oh well, their loss. Jap maples are beautiful trees! haha

If you really want to turn heads but not get arrested... plant a Cleome. They bloom rather nicely.

cleome_spinosa_spider_flower_leaf_27-08-06.jpg

Notice the extra leaves...

are pot leaves purple? lol

Just joking.

This is my daughter.

I'm pretty sure that if it was a client, they would know it was a jap maple too, if not, oh well, their loss. Jap maples are beautiful trees! haha

Yes many are.

Their loss, maybe.

Loss of a future customer, maybe.

I believe you took my first post a bit too seriously, it was more of a joke.
You have an adorable daughter by the way.

I hope the van in the first one is just to show where you found the yard... Big green van that might as well say 'free candy' on the side doesn't really go well with a young girl in angle wings... :lol:

haha no, I knew you were joking.

and yes, the first pic was to show where I was and what picture resulted.... I have been looking for a huge empty field, when all I needed was 10 feet of overgrown neighbor yard.

the funny thing is, the house next door with the green van and the trailer in the yard is a landscaping business....

Most reactions

Back