What's new

You can't go there...

tmbroe01

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Location
Louisville, Kentucky
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I tried my hand at some post processing for the first time. Just wanted to get some feedback on how it looks. The first one is the original, the second one is cropped and has some work done on it. I didn't really have much to work with in the original photo, so I wanted to see how much I could improve it in PP. Any comments are appreciated. :D

ORIGINAL
P9060528.jpg


EDITED
P9060528_edited.jpg
 
i like the 2nd. it pops a little more. esp the no tresspasing in red.
 
I think the second one is overprocessed a bit. It is true that you gained a lot of contrast and the colours come out more, but you lost quite a lot of subtle detail.

also the green looks a bit hazy but still more natural on the first version.

I personally would go for something in between the two versions.
 
I think the second one is overprocessed a bit. It is true that you gained a lot of contrast and the colours come out more, but you lost quite a lot of subtle detail.

also the green looks a bit hazy but still more natural on the first version.

I personally would go for something in between the two versions.

Yeah, I was kind of thinking that once I saw it after having been away from it for a little while. Here's one that I think might be a bit better.

P9060528_edited_2.jpg


I think it's a better compromise between the two.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom