What's new

You gotta love a VW Bug!

FITBMX

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
May 11, 2014
Messages
3,860
Reaction score
1,423
Location
Burns, KS, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was selling plants at the farmers market this Saturday, and the there was also a car show.

I'm a big VW person, so I had to take these photos!:mrgreen: They are also my first car shots, so how are they?

$Capture vw.webp

$Capture vw1.webp

$Capture vw2.webp
 
Old people, hippies and many youngsters drive around with the beetle all the time here. I personally am a big fan of these older cars, but my height prevents me from being able to sit in one of these things comfortably or else i would have bought one a long time ago.
 
Old people, hippies and many youngsters drive around with the beetle all the time here. I personally am a big fan of these older cars, but my height prevents me from being able to sit in one of these things comfortably or else i would have bought one a long time ago.

You just need to get a MIG welder, And modify one!
They lowered the roof on this one 3 inches, so you just need to raise the roof 3 inches and you would be set!:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom