Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
.no-one is posting todaY
.that's pretty unusuaL
.you guys must be really busY
.i hope you're not working too harD​

Well, I had to "work" a little to find out where your message was...... :D

Freak. :razz:

Me, I'm trying to make like a responsible person and have all her work caught up, troops in place, before I cut outta here for the next week. :D

What's everyone else's excuse?

I had to work today, (til 12:30) even though Tuesdays are normally my day off...now I'm off to deposit my check from last friday that I still haven't been able to get to the bank to do (bank is in another town), back to my town then, and I am moving the last of the crap from my old apartment, and cleaning it. Was planning on doing that yesterday, but the cable lady came to install my cable here, and it took her 3 1/2 hours. I felt so bad for her! So I didn't have much time to get stuff from my place...we just started organizing here. :)

I did almost nothing... just read a book I bought in London - "Deception Point" by Dan Brown... I was reading it in my garden and this is how I spent my almost final day of holidays... very long holidays...

I've wasted all morning trying to decipher part numbers for Stingray wall sconce light fixtures in Mars white. Now we have to decide which wattage.......so while I wait for that decision I'm trying to figure out why all my switchgear, that was built right here in SoCal, was suppose to ship locally within SoCal, is now sitting in Salem, Oregon :grumpy:

I'm starring at your avatar trying to figure out if it gets faster as I watch or if my eyes are just crazy...

I've been re-decorating this room... where all the computers are...
I'm finally done, it's a lot of work. :confused:

It looks great now though! :D

Sorry, I was asleep. :p Along with the rest of my side of the world. :)

Gawd, it was a good sleep too! Sooo comfy and it was actually cold last night so I had to use the doona.

Most reactions

Back