You, in numbers.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJazzie

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I have semi recently become fascinated with numerology, and the tattoo thread made me think about the "11," I've been contemplating adding to myself. Which spiraled into curiosity being sparked, about the numbers that make up TPF.

I would love it if you shared your three main numbers, if you don't know them, you can discover what they are here ( You By Your Numbers ) or calculate it yourself.
life path number calculation method definition meaning how to calculate
Expression Destiny Number Calculator Chart Calculation Numerology
Heart’s Desire Soul Urge Number Calculator Chart Calculation Numerology

Feel free to add commentary on weather or not you believe your numbers suit you, or not.
EDIT: What I am asking, is that even if you don't believe, that you share your numbers. Perhaps there is a connection between the believers and non believers I haven't seen yet. Perhaps it is absolutely false but Surly, it isn't hurting anyone to share so we can evaluate deeper than opinion.

Jazzie
Life path: 11
Expression: 11
Soul urge: 6
Side note; Aquarius is numerologically an 11, so strangely enough- I'm a triple 11( hence the contemplation for an additional tattoo.)

Thanks to anyone who wishes to help me indulge in my idle curiosity!

Last edited:
Life path # 22
Destiny #7
Soul # 1
Personality # 6
Maturity # 11
Balance # 9

There's more,but I'm completely freaked out how accurate this describes me.
Really.

Life path # 22
Destiny #7
Soul # 1
Personality # 6
Maturity # 11
Balance # 9

There's more,but I'm completely freaked out how accurate this describes me.
Really.
It it eerily accurate for myself, and my husband.

My youngest is a life path 22! And a Scorpio. Its not an easy path, and I'm still trying to figure out what he needs in this world. *sigh*

While many people find astrology fun and interesting, some points to consider regarding astrology:
A Sign of the Times - Sky & Telescope
I agree! I've never found astrology 100% accurate. (Though I do follow it to a certain extent)

I'm finding numerology much more accurate, and easier to "decode" so to speak. So far anyways. I'm always open to new knowledge and experiences to solidify my truth.

I was about to say, this report feels more accurate than astrology, which has always been wildly off-base about me...but that second link says I'm actually a Pisces, when I always thought I was an Aries. Maybe that's the problem?

Astrology is a load of bullshit
I've been waiting for you to chime in! Thanks for sharing your enlightens perspective.

I would love to know your number anyways, if you're willing to share something more. Surely, we can prove its "bullshit" but disproving its accuracy.

I was about to say, this report feels more accurate than astrology, which has always been wildly off-base about me...but that second link says I'm actually a Pisces, when I always thought I was an Aries. Maybe that's the problem?
Interesting! I've always agreed with my sun sign, but never found a daily report that seemed to resonate with me.

I've been following my daily numerology reports though, and it seems to be much more accurate. But it's less of a prediction and more of a "go with the flow not against it" path.

Gary you're always so succinct. lol There really isn't anything to it, if you look at characteristics for various signs you could find something that pertains to you for any of them. It's a lot of reading something into it.

I've been waiting for you to chime in! Thanks for sharing your enlightens perspective.

I would love to know your number anyways, if you're willing to share something more. Surely, we can prove its "bullshit" but disproving its accuracy.
It's not accurate my ex wife believed in it and she said we were made for each other thank god she is well gone

Gary you're always so succinct. lol Thaere really isn't anything to it, if you look at characteristics for various signs you could find something that pertains to you for any of them.
I agree, we all have these aspects. However when the "whole" describes you and not just a part or two it makes things more interesting!

For instance, my husbands chart describes him to a T, a builder. Not one to have many friends. Not very social. His chart contains the both the arrow of will, and the arrow of determination. (Not described in the chart above. It's of further study) I could HARLDY claim any of those, except maybe a few very small pieces.
My chart describes me as artistic, intuitive, "stuck in my head" etc. which doesn't describe him, at all.

Again, I look for the "whole" not the "parts"

It's not accurate my ex wife believed in it and she said we were made for each other thank god she is well gone
:giggle: oh those Ex's!! Please, share your signs and numbers so we have something besides opinion! You can argue Intel your fingers bleed my friend, but it is meaningless without examples.

:giggle: oh those Ex's!! Please, share your signs and numbers so we have something besides opinion! You can argue Intel your fingers bleed my friend, but it is meaningless without examples.
I am a sagittarian

I am a sagittarian
thank you!
What was your ex?

And again, I am on the fence with astrology. And there is much more to a chart than the sun sign. But the study is interesting nonetheless.

I think religion is mostly....to put it in your words "bullshit"... But it doesn't stop me from reading about it. After all, bullshit is fascinating!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back