What's new

You just happen to be there, waiting for me

Hey, iBats...When people give suggestions, it's great to see that the OP listened, and gave them a try whenever possible. Did you try any different compositions with this image, or are you done with it and moved on?

I hate to say it, but I love the subject here. I love the "off" color. I don't even mind it being soft. I played around and here is what I came up with:

Edit2.jpg


I sized it up, so now it's even worse as far as quality.

iBats, I'd like to hear what you think, as well as anyone else. I am still working on composition myself, and I like seeing what I can do with other peoples shots.


You did an amazing job with this edit. What an improvement. Great eye.
I agree. It is one of those rare times when being soft works and I, too, love the off color.
 
Perfectly Flawed, care to show us how you would crop it?
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom