you know

ferny

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.blueyedmuffin.co.uk
It's really annoying when people message you and when you try to reply they tell you that they're box is full.

*glares at someone who will probably miss this*
:grumpy:

:mrgreen:

Maybe they've made space in their inbox now :er:

lol thats just cruel Ferny and after 'they' went to all the bother of emptying it.

ferny said:
Nah, not bothered now. They're too late. :p

so i guess the message in their inbox, is a figment of their imagination then
:mrgreen:

Aye, it's a cruel trick by those Pixie controlling Sand People.

Years and years ago the Earth used to be full of amazing creatures but it was ruled by two main types. The Pixies and the Sand People. They lived on opposite sides of the world and never knew of each other until they started to venture into the sea. Obviously for the Sand People this was a huge step for them as if they fell overboard they fell apart and sank to the bottom. The Pixies floated. As they explored the world they slowly came into contract with one another. At first they feared each other. The large yellow Sand People looked ominous to the Pixies and the Pixies looked strange with their short legs and green hats constructed from leaves. All sorts of stories filled the homes of each of them about strange monsters. After a few decades this eased and they began to approach each other. The Sand People were able to produce glass thanks to their intimate understanding of, well, sand. And the Pixies could virtually control Mother Nature. They struck up a trade route and became great allies. A memorable battle against the Mud Men is an excellent example of how close they were.
But alas it didn't last long. On a drunken stag night a Pixie referred to his best friends mum as "an unsifted pile of brown mank who is only good for a cat to crap in". Unfortunately his abuse was aimed at the wife of the leader of the Sand People and war broke out. It was extremely bloody and very few people survived from either side. After the eight day war ended the Sand People were the clear victors and now have complete control over the few Pixies who live at the end of gardens. Now that man rules the world their only purpose is to cause havoc. They do this by removing all of the blue Smarties from the tubes and sending false messages to people on internet forums.

Still, at least we have the vase and cut flowers thanks to the Sand People and Pixies.

Nope, it's all true.

Speaking of dreams, I'm having a few odd ones lately. Not just because of their content but also because I don't normally dream (or at least remember them).

The other day I dreamt about someone. In it they came over to England and set up a shop where they sold art, olives and wine. I walked around, paid for the two bottles of wine I'd grabbed and when I got to the till she was there. But she looked nothing like I know her to look like and she didn't even notice me. The part where I paid for the wine kept getting re-run and each time was different but she still didn't notice me.
That was followed by a violent dream about someone else and I had a similar one last night about the same person.

So, those men in white coats....

hahah Ferny... your story is killing me :) heh... So... do you think my roots are from the Sand People or from Pixies??

mentos_007 said:
hahah Ferny... your story is killing me :) heh... So... do you think my roots are from the Sand People or from Pixies??
You're human. We took over after we evolved from dinosaurs.

Try this one Danny. clicky

ferny said:
"an unsifted pile of brown mank who is only good for a cat to crap in"

I have to remember that one :shock:

ferny said:
Still, at least we have the vase and cut flowers thanks to the Sand People and Pixies

Not to forget about the intergalactic pixie highways, which I managed to capture a photograph of :wink: :crazy:

Most reactions

Back