You want a zoom? How about a 2.8 200-500mm zoom?

None of those are a Man's lens. It is sissy lens. This is a Man's lens. Made by Canon of course.

Only $250,000.00 with out mounting rail. Or you could go for the Trifecta.

Now those are a Man's lenses. :lol:

Thats the FD lens I was refering too. All I ever see is that document but I never actually see pictures of it nor by it.

At first glance with the sigma you hardly notice the body attached to the lense!!

As for the mirror lenses.....HOly S&*t!!!

Thats the FD lens I was refering too. All I ever see is that document but I never actually see pictures of it nor by it.

If you saw most of the pictures made by that lens, the CIA or NSA would probably have to kill you. :lol:

You probably have seen pictures and did not know it. Ever watch a NASA Lauch. That's not 600mm f4 they are using to get those nice closeup pictures of the shuttle on the pad prior to or at launch time. That is why the thing takes photographs of objects from 18 to 32 miles away. :D

Would make one heck of a portrait lens though. Imagine calling your photo shoot of some model on the beach from your house or studio. "Ok, turn a little more to your left. Now put you left hand a little further back on your hip. Oh wait a minute, the pizzia I ordered is here.":D:lol::D

Gee, I was just coming to terms with the size of my own equipment and they slam this thing down on the table. :er:

I suppose there is always one larger just down the road.

Most reactions

Back